We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 201700680 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
- $955,000 : 509 Abeyta Street, Santa Fe3 beds, 2 baths
- $775,000 : 31 Montoya Circle, Santa Fe3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,300,000 : 523 Canyon Road Unit 2, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $810,000 : 102 Victoria St, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $4,100,000 : 481 - 491 Arroyo Tenorio, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,250,000 : 540 Canyon Road, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $850,000 : 438 & 438.5 San Pasqual, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $975,000 : 1258 Canyon Road, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $439,000 : 465 Camino Don Miguel, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,650,000 : 600 Camino Rancheros, Santa Fe4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,275,000 : Camino Ranchitos, Santa Fe2 beds, 3 baths
- $925,000 : 653 Canyon Road - #4, Santa Fe2 beds, 3 baths
- $700,000 : 5 MONTOYA CIRCLE, Santa Fe4 beds, 3 baths
- $919,000 : 525 Hillside Ave., Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $625,000 : 729 E Palace #Unit E, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $999,975 : 1596 Upper Canyon Road, Santa Fe0 beds, 0 bath
- $1,795,000 : 522 Calle Corvo, Santa Fe2 beds, 3 baths
- $4,950,000 : 463 Calle La Paz, Santa Fe5 beds, 7 baths
- $3,950,000 : 540 Canyon Road, Santa Fe4 beds, 5 baths
- $3,600,000 : 831 El Caminito, Santa Fe6 beds, 7 baths
See all Real estate in the Eastside Histor tract.
(all data current as of 2/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Address: 306 Delgado Street
City: Santa Fe
306 Delgado Street. Perfectly situated, utterly enchanting pied-a-terre steps from Canyon Road works as a lock-and-leave part time residence, live/work gallery or full time home. Located within one of the most cherished corridors of Santa Fe’s core Eastside, this property is well-configured to separate work and personal life. Within the flowing floorplan, the rooms are distinct and commodious from the spacious living room to the back office/guest room off the kitchen. Graced with wood flooring, plaster walls, handpainted accents, two kiva fireplaces and patios in both the front and rear, this charming abode is that special place you’ve been wanting near the heartbeat of historic Santa Fe. Includes two parking spaces.