We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 201701049 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
- $600,000 : 2 Cerro Ventoso, Taos3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,899,000 : 41 State Road 230, Taos8 beds, 9 baths
- $275,000 : 1101 Paseo del Pueblo Norte, Taos2 beds, 2 baths
- $7,750,000 : 111 Montecito Lane, Taos12 beds, 0 baths
- $498,500 : 513 Zia St., Taos4 beds, 4 baths
- $425,000 : 48 Upper Las Colonias Road, Taos2 beds, 2 baths
- $99,000 : 14123 State Road 75 Penasco, Taos3 beds, 2 baths
- $439,000 : 1453 Sangre de Cristo Rd, Taos3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,900,000 : Turtle Walk, Taos9 beds, 8 baths
- $1,149,000 : 640 Don Nicolas, Taos6 beds, 6 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Taos.
(all data current as of 6/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Escape to the country, minutes from town! This 32-acre retreat within two miles of the Taos Plaza, is an exceptional opportunity for small-scale Organic farmers, horse lovers or for anyone seeking a peaceful refuge with breathtaking views. Extensive agricultural infrastructure includes a 3,000+ square foot Greenhouse with computerized CropKing hydroponic growing system, a chicken house, fenced yards and fields, several wells and Acequia rights. The spacious home is crafted with thoughtful, quality appointments for comfort and ease from the atrium/mudroom entry to the intimate library to the open kitchen/dining/den. The kitchen, designed by a former chef and restaurant owner, has a custom pantry and Professional 6 Burner Range with griddle. There are two Master Bedrooms –one on the first floor; the other more privately situated on the second floor– plus three additional potential bedrooms currently configured as an office, workout room and walk-in closet. With a Lodge House, heated Workshop and insulated garage with adjacent storage, this property is a generous and flexible vessel for a variety of lifestyles.