Located west of the elbow between US 285 and NM State Highway 599 is the gracious and well-managed community of Sundance Estates, Santa Fe NM. Homesites are situated to take excellent advantage of Sangre de Cristo and Jemez views during the day. Underground utilities allow for uncluttered enjoyment of the night sky. Sundance Estates is short drive from the Santa Fe Opera and just 15 minutes from downtown Santa Fe.
Sundance Estates is served by the Tesuque Volunteer Fire District. Local amenities include The Tesuque Village Market –a friendly spot for a casual bite or quick provisions–and Cafe Aldea Shidoni, famous for its foundry and sculpture garden is also in Tesuque. At this writing, nearby Las Campanas, with its world-class golf and equestrian facilities, is selling a limited number of club memberships to the public.
- $1,350,000 : 11 Star Dancer, Santa Fe4 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
- $1,525,000 : 62 Star Dancer Trail, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $840,000 : 9 Crossroads Court, Santa Fe3 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter, 1 half baths
- $1,479,000 : 12 Sundance Court, Santa Fe4 beds, 2 full, 2 three-quarter, 1 half baths
- $705,000 : 4 SUNDANCE CT , #7, Santa Fe3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Real estate in the Sundance Estate tract.
(all data current as of 5/29/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
For more info on Santa Fe NM Neighborhoods.