Zocalo is a rare residential community in Santa Fe. Designed by the world-renowned architect Ricardo Legorreta, the community of Zocalo is defined by outstanding architecture, a distinctive sense of community and close proximity to the inspiring culture, history and beauty of Santa Fe.
Located in the Northern Hills just five minutes from Santa Fe, Zocalo homes offer open, light-filled floor plans and a community inspired by Legorreta’s vision of casita-style condominiums centered around small plazas. Designed with a brilliant use of color and traditional Mexican architectural elements, Zocalo showcases Legorreta’s signature use of vivid hues, geometrics, and warm, abundant light. The community of homes at Zocalo, available at an accessible price point, lends itself naturally to a neighborhood of residents that value their surroundings and their neighbors.
- $419,000 : 607 Avenida Celaya #607, Santa Fe2 beds, 3 baths
- $309,000 : 608 Avenida Villahermosa #110, Santa Fe2 beds, 3 baths
- $439,000 : 627 Avenida Colima, Santa Fe2 beds, 3 baths
- $379,000 : 1340 Avenida Rincon #301, Santa Fe3 beds, 2 baths
- $535,000 : 602 Avenida Celaya, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
See all Real estate in the Zocalo tract.
(all data current as of 9/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
For more info on Santa Fe NM Neighborhoods.