About Las Campanas
Las Campanas is a 4,700+ acre planned community northwest of Santa Fe NM. Life at Las Campanas includes two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, an unparalleled Equestrian Center, a well-appointed Spa & Tennis Center and the inviting Hacienda Clubhouse that serves as the heart of the community.
This peaceful setting is home to more than a dozen distinctive neighborhoods, consisting of custom and semi-custom homes in a variety of styles. The Design Review Board ensures that residences fall in step with the community’s aesthetic standards. Permitted architectural styles include pueblo, territorial, contemporary and log-cabin homes. Homesites take advantage of the community’s exquisitely tended, natural setting and Santa Fe’s comparatively mild climate.
Homes for Sale in Las Campanas
- $3,550,000 : 127 Wildhorse #Lot 682, Santa Fe4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,269,000 : 28 W Golden Eagle, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,149,000 : 26 Calle Ventoso, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,680,000 : 11 Entrada Descanso, Santa Fe4 beds, 6 baths
- $1,160,000 : 33 Bluestem Dr, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $865,000 : 148 CALLE VENTOSO, Santa Fe
- $865,000 : 144 CALLE VENTOSO, Santa Fe
- $1,395,000 : 3 W Golden Eagle, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,400,000 : 46 Wildhorse, Santa Fe4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,295,000 : 16 Strawberry Circle, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $849,990 : 12 Camino Maravilla, Santa Fe
- $3,900,000 : 17 Storm View, Santa Fe5 beds, 7 baths
- $1,395,000 : 4 Camino Medianoche, Santa Fe
- $1,275,000 : 26 Honeysuckle Circle, Santa Fe4 beds, 4 baths
- $997,000 : 2 Calle Ventoso East, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $889,990 : 78 PASEO LAS TERRAZAS, Santa Fe
- 2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,695,000 : 8 Wildhorse, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,695,000 : 49 Dayflower, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,150,000 : 12 Calle Mi Gusto, Santa Fe4 beds, 4 baths
- $975,000 : 109 Paseo Aragon (Los Santeros), Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,825,000 : 16 Via Oso, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,039,000 : 83 Estates Drive, Santa Fe5 beds, 4 baths
- $2,400,000 : 9 Plaza Del Corazon, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,100,000 : 27 Entrada Descanso, Santa Fe6 beds, 5 baths
- $834,000 : 142 Sunflower Drive, Santa Fe4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,095,000 : 26 Amberwood Loop, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $2,195,000 : 47 Thundercloud Road, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $3,795,000 : 150 Paseo Aragon, Santa Fe5 beds, 6 baths
- $1,450,000 : 13 Canyon Vista Court Lot 511, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $899,000 : 35 Ranch Estates, Santa Fe
- $775,000 : 24 Graythorn, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,695,000 : 4 Falling Star, Santa Fe4 beds, 5 baths
- $1,215,000 : 144 CALLE VENTOSO WEST, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $899,000 : 100 Amberwood Loop, Santa Fe4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,995,000 : 6 Estates Drive, Santa Fe4 beds, 6 baths
- $750,000 : 17 Camino De Colores, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,195,000 : 7 Via de las Yeguas, Santa Fe
- $1,695,000 : 137 Thundercloud Road, Santa Fe5 beds, 7 baths
- $479,000 : 14 Camino de Colores, Santa Fe
See all Real estate in the Las Campanas tract.
(all data current as of 11/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Consider the Possibilities
As the light is considered to be transformative in northern New Mexico so too are the amenities at The Club at Las Campanas. The centerpiece of the Club is the Hacienda Clubhouse, with timeless architecture that pays homage to the region’s distinctive Southwest style. Spectacular mountain vistas frame the two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, where long drives and beautifully designed putting surfaces make great golf an everyday experience. Health and wellness have a home at the Club’s Fitness & Tennis Center, and a comprehensive tennis program offers members friendly competition and instruction. The world-class Equestrian Center is a remarkable facility with unsurpassed horse accommodations, expert instruction, and camaraderie – certainly one of the finest in all of the Southwest.
The membership at The Club at Las Campanas is a warm reflection of Santa Fe’s distinct Southwest location and personality – hospitable, informal, and layered with cultural nuances and fascinating personal stories. This diverse group of members, from all over the world, find meaningful new friendships, connections, and experiences through club life. Welcome to the most distinctive community in the City Different.
Learn more about the community through the Las Campanas Owners’ Association Website.