Elegant. Convenient. Luxurious. Secure. Quail Run melds an award-winning gated community with an exclusive country club. The result is resort living with turnkey ease suitable for both year round and seasonal residents.
From its beautifully landscaped, well-maintained grounds to its informed, professional and responsive staff, Quail Run is physically and functionally serene. Club amenities are excellent and upscale. Residents and Gold Level club members have use of the PGA rated, Par 32, 9 hole golf course situated to capitalize on the spectacular surroundings and mountain views. The light-filled aquatics center includes a 65 foot lap pool, a hydrotherapy pool and two whirlpools– all ozone-purified. As a swimmer who’s logged many hours in many pools, I’m ever envious of the Center’s bright, scrupulously well-maintained appeal.
Throughout the development, thoughtful choice prevails. A cushioned wood floor in the Aerobics Room provides knee-sparing support during the variety of offered fitness classes. The Cardiovascular and Resistance Training Facilities are clean and well-appointed with a good range of quality equipment, free weights, balance and core training devices. Personal Trainers can be scheduled through the Recreation Desk. The Club’s Nova ProBounce Tennis Courts are designed for high altitude play –a rarity for Santa Fe.
Quail Run’s onsite restaurant, The Grille, offers a diverse menu of regionally inspired and classic cuisine. Whether enjoying a Winter meal by the Kiva or fair weather dining on the terrace, The Grille is a pleasant and convenient option to Santa Fe’s many fine restaurants.
There are 19 Active and 3 Pending properties currently on the market at Quail Run, ranging in price from $309,000-$1,495,000 and in size from 1131-3340 square feet. All are condos: some attached; some freestanding. At this writing, dues are .71 per square foot. A 1625 square foot condo would pay $1153.75 per quarter.
For the buyer seeking luxury, low-maintenance living close to Santa Fe’s historic downtown, Quail Run is a stellar choice.
- $562,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #410, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $395,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #111, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $998,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #626, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,475,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #624, Santa Fe3 beds, 4 baths
- $525,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #711, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $830,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #909, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $499,500 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #731, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
- $725,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail Unit 618, Santa Fe3 beds, 3 baths
- $599,000 : 3101 Old Pecos Trail #601, Santa Fe2 beds, 2 baths
See all Real estate in the Quail Run Condo tract.
(all data current as of 9/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
For more info on Santa Fe NM Neighborhoods.